Cladding must be maintained if it is to retain its looks and a home’s value. Used to protect walls and keep them watertight, preventing moisture from accessing the fabric of a building, which can be extremely damaging.
uPVC cladding is widely used to replace traditional timber cladding to give it a completely modern look. It can completely transform a property, enhancing its appearance and providing a cost-effective low maintenance option. Available in a wide range of colours, styles and designs, including Shiplap, Open V, feather edge and Herringbone.
- Helps improve a home’s insulation
- Spruces up and modernises a property
- Minimal maintenance, just needs an occasional clean with soap and water
- Looks clean cut and modern
- Removes the need for time consuming maintenance such as painting