In today’s market, buyers want to move into homes that are hassle free. Homeowners are now realising the benefit of installing quality PVC roofline fascias, soffits and guttering.
First impressions is one of the most important factors when buying a house. With this in mind, it is vital your property is not blighted by rotting fascias and leaking gutters, which prospective viewers will see first.
We offer a variety of different colours and shapes of guttering to tie in and match with any property.
Fascias & Soffits
PVC Roofline benefits vs Softwood Timber
Full Replacement or Cap-Over
Benefits of Choosing PVC Roofline
- More thermally efficient than timber
- Weather resistant
- Working life of 40 years plus
- No need for painting
- No re-painting or regular repairs
- Low maintenance – saves money
- UPVC does not contain toxic lead, cadmium or barium.
- Does not produce harmful CFCs
- No unhealthy solvents vented to the atmosphere
PVC roof lines will not rot, will never need painting, will not discolour and will remain maintenance free for many years to come.
With roofline there are many styles and colours to choose from. If you are not sure what would be best for you, we will be more than happy to show you samples and answer any questions you may have.